Thursday, August 30, 2007

Tanner Funny

A discount furniture store here in town is liquidating their inventory. Although they don't have the best furniture, I thought I'd better check it out. I certainly did NOT find any GREAT deals nor did I find any GOOD deals. Near the end of our browsing, this conversation takes place:

Tanner: Wow! $17!! (referring to an UGLY floor lamp)

[Now I'm thinking he's surprised that such an ugly lamp can cost SO much.]

[But he's really thinking WOW, you can buy a lamp for ONLY $17!!]

Tanner: I can afford lots of things with my own money in here!

I was laughing so hard because he was totally serious!!

3 Visitors:

Jamie said...

Ah, nothing better than knowing as a child you can afford something!!

Just Mom said...

So, did you get the lamp? ;-D

Andrea said...

No, we passed on the lamp. :)